Sunday, January 18, 2009

SHRED TIME

Jan. 19, 2009
7:21 P.M.
Two weeks before Superunknown entries are due.. still shooting. Yet to edit. 

Two Days Prior: Saturday, Jan. 17, 2009
The Ally, Sierra At Tahoe
Ryan Martin, Jason Arens

I woke up a little late.. gave Ryan a call. Got dressed, got started. Car started, I begin the long drive up to Sierra. Stuck behind obnoxious drivers and eating a blueberry muffin, I got to thinking (which for me usually leads to confusion). But, I actually don't want to go into detail about that, because it'll get me thinking again. So anyway, got to the Alley, healthy shred day. 

(10:06 AM. Sierra At Tahoe)


Yesterday: Sunday, Jan. 18, 2009
Powder Bowl Park, Heavenly Mountain Resort
Jason Arens, Dre Wisma

My recollection is rather vague. Oh, parking was bad. Really bad. So I parked up high and traversed through the dirt to Gunbarrel; called Jason, met at Canyon Chair. We pretty much decided the third jump was the only one worth shooting. 


Jason got a handful of Cork 7's and a 9 or two. Then he hurt his ankles, but not before ending the day with an iron cross. Dre.. fell. But still always kills it.

Today: Monday, Jan. 19, 2009
Northstar At Tahoe Terrain Park
Jason Arens, Ryan Martin, & Brian Walker

Woke up, 7:45, ready to go by 8:30. Thanks to Ryan's poor sense of direction (according to Brian), no one showed up till about 9:15. But no one minded. We got to Northstar and headed to the park with "tail tap 180s" everywhere and.. lost motivation quick. I'll let the pictures do the talking from here. 


Brendan showed to hug the Alien



Contrary to popular belief, Jason is actually REALLY happy. 


Ryan Marin Blindside Switchup.


This is Andy. He's our driver. "I don't care but sexy."

Love,
David Stewart & HWM

No comments:

Post a Comment