Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Slideshow

David Stewart Photography Slideshow from David Stewart on Vimeo.

I've always had this idea in the back of my noggin to create a slideshow of the photos I've taken in a given amount of time. This video is a visual representation of the past 6 months in my life. I've found that--over the past year or so--I've grown away from video and more into still photography (though it does seem that I may be going to film school next year). This short piece serves as evidence to that statement; my photography abilities have gone way up, and my editing/production has gone way down.

Anyway, this is my first go (ever) at making a slide show, so appreciate it for what it may or may not be worth.

Lastly, if you see any photo in here that you might like to have a digital wallpaper of, let me know by posting a comment with the 00:00 from the video. I can send a high-res wallpaper to your email--free of charge--so long as you promise not to claim it as your photo.
Enjoy, please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment