Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Digging Holes From Water

For a while I'm not going to be posting videos on this blog. I find that my interest varies between video and photography, going from one to the other on almost a month by month basis. So--for a while at least--I'll be posting my photography and hopefully telling stories to go with the pictures I post.


2/1/10
Before I was granted the privilege from the DMV to get behind the wheel of a car, I used to find myself wandering in and around my neighborhood, camera around my neck. It seems that the second I was able to drive, I stopped doing that. Today, upon driving home with my windows down (because it was nice and warm, roughly 45 degrees) I found myself REALLY not wanting to go into the confinement of my house. I thought of where I could go to take some photos, but I felt--and still feel like--I've hit almost every halfway decent place on South Shore to go. So I grabbed my D200, tossed it around my neck, and went on a walk through Roundhill (my neighborhood). It didn't result in the most compelling photos ever, but I still enjoyed the idea of creating interesting photos when being surrounded by nothing all too cool. I also felt like doing some soft focus work. This is what I came out with:



No comments:

Post a Comment