Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010


It has been close to a year since I've posted anything on this blog. My reasons, well, I don't know. Probably because no one ever reads what I post. Also, I sorta stopped making videos. Though I'm proud to say we had a pretty successful season edit this last year. Check that out in high definition HERE.
So anyways, here I am, a year later. Cameras, people, houses, school, work, sleep, travel, and whatever else - that's my reasoning.
Regardless, we had plans for this season. Unfortunately, nothing seems to be going through. In all honesty that's sorta fine by me, but we did get this brief edit shot. Enjoy.

:D
David Stewart

HwMedia at Boreal: Dec. 5, 2009 from David Stewart on Vimeo.

Feat: Jason Arens, Noah Curry, and Brian Walker



and for good measure:


No comments:

Post a Comment